- “Day of the living cell: Supercomputers reveal molecular design principles of photosynthesis” GPU Technology Conference 2020 (03/26/2020)
- “Recipies for Discovery with VMD” SBGrid Consortium meeting, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, (01/28/2020)
- “How does self look like?” Scialog meeting by the Research Corporation, Tucson, AZ (10/11/2019)
- “Hybrid modeling of phenotypes from atoms” Chemistry, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA (10/03/2019)
- “Molecular dynamics of Rotary Motor Mechanisms”, Bioenergetics Gordon Research Conference, Andover, NH, (06/03/2019)
- “Flexible Fitting into electron densities of heterogenous local resolution - the pros and cons of MD-based refinements”, SBGrid/NE-CAT Mini-symposium: Low-resolution model building in EM and X-ray crystallography, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, (03/20/2019)
- “Motormaker – A High-throughput Computational Evolution and Design tool for Synthetic Motors”, NSF Innovation laboratory, DC, (12/21/2018)
- “Energy Metabolism in a Photosynthetic Organelle: From Proteins to Networks” ab initio, Biophest, University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ (05/05/2018)
- “Biomolecular Structure Determination with NAMD: Computational Cryo-EM on Titan”, OLCF Users Meeting, Oakridge National Research Laboratory, TN (05/16/2018)
- “Free energy Calculations of molecular Motors: Chemomechanical Coupling in V-type ATPases”, University of Wisconsin, Miluwakee, WI (06/28/2018)
- MD-Based Refinement and Validation at Sub-5 Å Resolution, Keystone Meeting, Lake Tahoe, CA (02/07/2018)
- Femtosecon X-ray Scattering of Membrane Proteins with a Free Electron Laser, National BioXFEL Meeting, New Orleans, LA (02/13/2018)
- Simulating biological energy transfer with NAMD: The Source, the sink and everything that happens in between. OLCF Users Meeting, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, May 2017.
- How hexameric protein-protein interfaces harnesses energy within molecular motors: Chemo-mechanical coupling in V-type ATPases. Gordon Research Conference in Bioenergetics, Proctor Academy, NH, June 2017.
- Structural Systems Biology of Respiratory Electron Transfer. School of Molecular Sciences, Arizona State University, February, 2017.
- Free Energy Calculation of Molecular Motors: Chemomechanical Coupling in V-type ATPases, Telluride Free Energy Conference, Telluride, CO (7/11/2017)
- Atom-Resolved View of a Cell Organelle on a Computational Microscope, 254th American Chemical Society National Meeting, Washington, DC (8/22/2017)
- MD-Based Refinement and Validation at Sub-5 Å Resolution, Joint Cryo-EM Challenge, Stanford, CA (8/7/2017)
- Energy Metabolism in Purple Bacteria: From Proteins to Networks ab initio, Cold Spring Harbor Symposium on Plant Genomes and Biotechnology, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, NY (11/30/2017)
- Computer simulations of biology energy transfer: Proteins to complexes to cell organelle, jointly by U. Texas schools in Dallas (2016).
- Biology through the computational microscope: One atom at a time, U. Louisville (2015).
- SBGrid Quo Vadis: Advanced Crystallography “Structure Modeling and Data-guided Molecular Dynamics Simulations: The Flexible Fitting Paradigm” Harvard Medical School (2016).
- DOE PARC All-hands Meeting “Computer simulations of biology energy transfer: Proteins to complexes to cell organelle” Washington U. Saint Louis (2016).
- Beckman Institute Director’s Seminar “How hexameric protein-protein interfaces harness energy within molecular motors: Revisiting ATP synthase” UIUC (2016).
- 5th Annual Meeting of Membrane Protein Structure Dynamics Consortium "xMDFF refimenets of synthetic abiological molecules: macromolecular crystallography to the rescue of small-molecule structure determination", U. Chicago (2015).
- Special Lecture on Simulation, Modeling, and Computation in Biophysics "Molecular Machines: Computational studies of ATP Synthase", U. Chicago (2015).
- Keystone Conference on Hybrid Methods "Structure Determination with Data-Guided Molecular Dynamics: the flexible fitting paradigm", Lake Tahoe (2015).
- Student Selected Nanohour Seminar Series, “Life on the Nanoscale Through a Computational Microscope”, Beckman Institute, UIUC (2014).
- 4th Annual Meeting of Membrane Protein Structure Dynamics Consortium, “Resolution of Membrane Protein Structures with Data Guided MD Simulations: the Curious Cases of CiVSP and YidC”, U. Chicago (2014).
- 58th Biophysical Society, “xMDFF: MDFF for low-resolution X-ray crystallography”, San Fransisco (2014).
- 246th American Chemical Society National Meeting, “Multiscale modeling of supramolecular assemblies for nanomedical sciences: Applications in computer-aided vaccine design” Indianapolis (2013).
- 3rd Annual Meeting of Membrane Protein Structure Dynamics Consortium, “xMDFF – Molecular Dynamics Flexible Fitting of Low Resolution X-ray Structures”, U. Chicago (2013).
- Physical Chemistry Seminar, “Multiscale Modeling of Macromolecular Assemblies: An Atomic-scale Perspective on Viruses and Vaccines”, IUB (2012).
- Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Seminar, “Macromolecular Assemblies Understood via Coupled Evolution of Coarse-Grained and Atomistic Variables”, UIUC (2012).
- 105th Statistical Mechanics Conference, Short talk on “Deductive Multiscale Analysis”, Rutgers University (2011).
- Physics Colloquium, “Understanding Nanosystems the Multiscale Way: Applications to Macromolecular Assemblies and Quantum Nanosystems”, IUPUI (2011).
- Physical Chemistry Seminar, “Electrostatics of Bionanosystems: The Multiscale way”, IUB (2010).
- Chambana Science Café, “Biology on a Computer: Unraveling the Mysteries of Life Atom-by-Atom”, Champaign Public Library, Champaign (2013).