Spectroscopic Photo Emission and Low Energy Electron Microscopy (SPELEEM)
- SPELEEM instrument
- Pb layer on W(110) surface
- Magnetic closure domains in permalloy squares
- Structural magnetic phase transition in MnAs layer on GaAs(100)
- Multimethod material identification with SPELEEM
- Imaging with Auger electrons (AEEM)
- Movie: Ferromagnetic-paramagnetic phase transition of a 180 nm thick MnAs film on the GaAs(100) surface. Black and white: ferromagnetic regions with opposite magnetization, gray: paramagnetic regions. Field of view 5 microns.