Robin HarrisPI: Dr. Rob Harris

I completed my PhD in the lab of Hilary Ashe at the University of Manchester in the UK in 2009, examining the differentiation of Drosophila germline stem cells, where I discovered my passion for awkward and repetitive dissection. I joined the lab of Iswar Hariharan at UC Berkeley as a postdoc in 2011, studying tissue regeneration - a subject I have developed an unhealthy fascination with. I started my lab at ASU in 2018, and currently teach Regeneration and Stem Cell Biology (BIO494/598) and Genetics (BIO340). I can usually be found lingering around the fly lab distracting my students, when I should be writing grants and papers in my office. I also enjoy running and going to the pub.

Profile on Google Scholar

Email Dr. Harris

2012-2014: Postdoctoral Scholar, California Institute of Regenerative Medicine.
2014-2016: Postdoctoral Fellowship, Life Sciences Research Foundation.

Mike Stinchfield

Research specialist: Mike Stinchfield

I have 14 years of experience in biological research and education, and enjoy performing individual research as well as training and contributing to the development of others. 

Email Mike

Ajay Bezawada

Undergraduate researcher: Ajay Bezawada

I am a Barrett scholar pursuing a degree in neurobiology. As a junior in college, it is an amazing opportunity to work in a lab where my scientific knowledge and curiosity are constantly expanded. In my free time, I play basketball and spend time with my family.

Email Ajay

Tanya Tran

Undergraduate researcher: Tanya Tran

Hi! I am a sophomore majoring in biology with a concentration in biomedical sciences. I joined this lab because I wanted to learn hands-on research techniques and routines and to further develop my interest in genetics. A few of my hobbies include: singing in my free time and in choirs, volunteering/community service, and going to the movie theaters.   

Email Tanya

Raffi Paulus

Undergraduate researcher: Raffi Paulus

Hello there! My name is Raffi and Im an undergraduate student at ASU studying biomedical sciences. I really enjoy the work done in this lab and it is an honor to work with Dr. Harris and my lab mates. 

Email Raffi

Nic Rolfe

Undergraduate researcher: Nic Rolfe

Hey there! My name is Nic, and I'm a Junior undergraduate student working towards a Biological Sciences degree. I'm intrigued by the idea of solving biological problems-such as injuries or disease-through genetic means. There is so much good work to be done! I also enjoy public speaking, running, and a cold Dr. Pepper.  

Email Nic

Jack

Undergraduate researcher: Jack StPeter

Hi! My name is Jack, and I am a sophomore studying Biochemistry. It's exciting to be a part of the awesome work being done in the Harris Lab and to have the opportunity to learn new things about research every day. In my free time, I like to play guitar and play soccer with friends.

Email Jack