- Harris, R.E (Corresponding author), Stinchfield, M., Nystrom, S., McKay, D., Hariharan, I.K., Regenerative capacity in Drosophila imaginal discs is controlled by damage-responsive, maturity-silenced enhancers. eLIFE 9, e583052020 (2020)
- Harris, R.E., Setiawan, L., Saul, J., Hariharan, I.K. Localized epigenetic silencing of a damage-activated WNT enhancer limits regeneration in mature Drosophila imaginal discs. eLIFE 5, e11588 (2016)
- Newton, F.G., Harris, R.E., Sutcliffe, C., and Ashe, H.L. Coordinate post-transcriptional repression of Dpp-dependent transcription factors attenuates signal range during development. Development 142, 3362-73 (2015).
- Fritsch, C., Sawala, A., Harris, R., Maartens, A., Sutcliffe, C., Ashe, H.L., and Ray, R.P. Different requirements for proteolytic processing of bone morphogenetic protein 5/6/7/8 ligands in Drosophila melanogaster. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 287, 5942-5953. (2012).
- Harris, R.E., Pargett, M., Sutcliffe, C., Umulis, D., and Ashe, H.L. Brat promotes stem cell differentiation via control of a bistable switch that restricts BMP signaling. Developmental Cell 20, 72-83. (2011).
- Harris, R.E.*,Yarunin, A.*, Ashe, M.P., and Ashe, H.L. Patterning of the Drosophila oocyte by a sequential translation repression program involving the d4EHP and Belle translational repressors. RNA Biology 8, 904-912. (2011).
- Pargett, M., Harris, R.E., Ashe, H.L, Umulis, D.M., Systems biology of spatial organization: Autoregulation and competition in BMP-mediated patterning. Developmental Biology 344, 418 (2010)
- Wang, X., Harris, R.E., Bayston, L.J., and Ashe, H.L. Type IV collagens regulate BMP signalling in Drosophila. Nature 455, 72-77. (2008).
- Harris, R.E., and Ashe, H.L. Cease and desist: modulating short-range Dpp signalling in the stem-cell niche. EMBO Reports 12, 519-526. (2011).