The Transformation Lab is a design research group that studies design for transformation, change, transition, and futures. Areas of interest for design research and practice of the Lab include:
- The design of interactions and services that change the behaviors and lifestyles of people with health conditions.
- The design of products and systems that support the transition towards sustainable futures.
- The transformation of organizations using strategic design, design innovation, and design management.
- The use of participation and transdisciplinary collaboration to codesign fair, healthy, and sustainable products, services, and systems.
- The expansion, transformation and future of design.